6.27.2009

Mirror Being

Mirror Being and I let go and I let go. Mirror Being what was it that I wanted to say? What was it that I wanted to capture about the Being of one in space and time without identity? I walked through streets and no one paid attention to me. I walked through stores and no one cared. I drove down highways past cars full of kids in the backseat that pointed without care at me. Mirror Being here I sit and look and stare at the watch on my wrist and watch. Watch me. See me. These aren't demands that I make of you but that I do for me. Shit. This is going somewhere that I think is good. and Yet here I am writing in front of you, right in front of you.
Look at me and see me.

Don't turn away and pretend that I wasn't there. and there i was closing my eyes after I looked at you and you didn't look at me. Fa la la la la la I laughed as I danced down the street and in this city no one turned around to look at me. The mad man that wants to be seen, in between those that parade around in disguises and masks. Well here I am I want you to fucking look at me until your eyes bleed. I want you to look at me until you can't see anyone other than me. I want to be out there to be among you, to be apart, to be integral to the whole, i want to bebebebebebebebe, and there it it is and there it is and i look at my watch to make sure that the time is right that the time is right for me to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails