8.20.2009

all quiet on the Dog front

Delicious. I raised my hand among the rest, as the man on stage said " - ".
White robes and caftans sprinkled through in groups of ones and twos.
"Did you hear?" the person to my left.
prodded by an elbow-arm stuck to a chest.
good evening, the tongue felt thick, clicking on good. a tar paper runway surrounded by scraggly fields of half tall grass and shrub nothings planted by an invisible hand.
"What moves you?" and I stumbled over people sitting on the ground on blankets marking spaces that weren't there an hour before. Is this the edge? But there were more people still swaying to the marshall stack sound. I was in the canyon again, the grass shrouded walls poked up infront of me lining the background of port-a-potty's disgusting blue in the summer heat. Throwing up I spit out my last. Remained empty on the nowhere path. I shut my eyes against the searing sun gorged up from space below.

This is life, this is listening, this is now and it's happening right here in nowhere quadrant universe sector bajillion. On whose authority?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails